Thinking about Selling Your Home?
- Get a home valuation. No, not from Zillow... I recently sold a house for almost 20% more than what Zillow said it was worth. And.. I've also sold homes for less than what Zillow said it what worth- bottom line is Zillow is not accurate. Trust a Real Estate Professional that knows your neighborhood to give you an accurate home valuation so you don't leave money on the table. You can start with my home valuation tool, but even it isn't as accurate as I am.
- Get a home Inspection. It's a great idea to get your home inspected. Knowing what's wrong or if there's anything that needs to be fixed will also affect the value of your property.
- Declutter and minimize. This is one of the most important steps prior to listing your home. Get rid of as much stuff and personal items as you can. You can put it in storage or donate, or just get it out of the property. It's really hard for buyers to see what their home could look like if you have too many personal items or stuff everywhere.
- Consider staging options. If your décor isn't doing justice for the space staging could be a great option for your property and end up getting you a lot higher sales price. If staging isn't in the budget, there are also options for virtual staging for marketing material which can give buyers an idea of what the home COULD look like.
- Hire a Realtor you like. You are going to be in contact with your Realtor almost every day. Make sure it's someone you can trust and like to be in communication with. Also, if you hire a Realtor who knows what they are doing they will help to make all of theses steps a lot easier for you.
- Bonus tip: Make sure your Realtor knows how to market your property correctly and answers your calls and texts! Hint... I do all those things!
Contact me to learn more about how I can help you get your property sold for top dollar and to find out more about my staging services.